Saturday, February 2, 2008

Welcome to February!

With January already past, I can't believe it's February. I only have a few months left. But I won't talk about that now because it makes me sad to think about leaving Hildesheim.


I wanted to share some exciting news: I start working at Scharnhorst Gymnasium (a high school, not a gym) this week! I go in early Monday morning to sign the contract and figure out what hours I will be working. I'm thankful for this opportunity to meet more people and hopefully increase interest in English and make some headway for the Littleton group that will be coming this summer. Thank you so much for your prayers concerning this! They have been answered.


My roommates, Inga and Lena F. still have not worked things out. I think we will be having an apartment meeting to sit down and talk things out. This has gone on far too long. I ask that you please pray for peace and understanding. Please pray that Lena D. and I will handle the situation in a healthy and beneficial way. Thanks so much!


On a different note, I've included some pictures of the youth group. Hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

Sammie said...

aw the group looks like they're lovin it. I'm prayin for the roommate situation!